This topic is 3707 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi All

Hopefully you can help me with a problem I am having sending mail for one of my clients. It's driving both him and me completely round the bend!

We use the 360Works Mail plugin for sending bulk emails from our database, however I have one client who this doesn't work for. If I log in from my computer and send mails via his account all works fine, however when he does the same from his end, on the script step which creates the new message (EmailCreate) & sets the body (EmailSetBody), he gets the returned error:

Missing local name

Any idea what this means or what is the cause? I can't find a single clue from 360Works documentation, however some searching online indicates that the email address is missing the first part i.e @something.com, but this is not the case - the full email address is given as a parameter to the EmailCreate function.

We're both using FM12, I'm on advanced though. Client is on a PC (XP or 7 I think) & I'm on a mac (mountain lion).

Any ideas? And thank you in advance!

Kind Regards

Vicky Nesbitt

Hiya

Thanks for your response. After repeatedly telling client to test the mail merge using a list I had created, he had continued to test with his own list...  And the first email address on the list had a space in the email address i.e. someone @somewhere.com and whoever wrote the mail merge functionality initially... well... lets just say, they went easy on the error capture!!!

Which means to say there wasn't any!!!

Thanks for the reply though! And not a very useful error message - how about invalid email address?!?!

Cheers

This topic is 3707 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.