CHANGING SCREEN RESOLUTION IN FM

This topic is 8254 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hey All!

The solution I am making will be used by a lot of people who do not use computers very well. I went to some of their offices to fix their computers, and they had their resolution on 640x480! I changed it to 800x600, but when I went back the next day, they changed it back to 640x480. Anyways, I was wondering if there was some sort of script or plugin that can change screen resolutions.

Dont get me wrong, Im not against those who use a 640x480 resolution, but the solution that I made with FM looks like kaka if it is on 640x480. Perhaps you all could help me with something to change the resolution to 800x600 or 1024x768??

I fathom this is a ScriptMaker question, but I thought it proper to post it in the appearance forum.

Thanks in advance for all you input!!

Ken

You could do it via an ActiveX control, but that could have some very ugly consequences.

You can find out what the screen resolution is with FM by using Status(CurrentScreenWidth) and Status(CurrentScreenHeigth) and send the user to different layout(s) designed for that resolution. It's more work, but a more elegant solution for your users and less potential problems.

This topic is 8254 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.