Unable to download sync file from hosting provider

This topic is 3672 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

My MirrorSync is hosted on one of the recommended MirrorSync hosting providers. Part of the hosting requirements is that I administer my files in the FMS Admin console via a sub-admin account/group.

After the MirrorSync file setup I went to download the URL download link (the recommended option) for the enduser but got the following error after putting my group server console account in.

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Failed to access the WSDL at: http://localhost/fmServerAdminSOAP?wsdl.

It failed with: 

http://lacalhost/fmServerAdminSOAP?wsdl.

I then instead tried to download the file and got the following error.

Error from sever: This username and password are not valid, or the fmsadmin command line utility is not

responding. This could also be caused by using a sub-admin account (a full admin account ls required). Try

again, or restart the server.

Could not download the database for you.

You can try again, or get a copy of the database from your FileMaker Sever machine.

So is it not possible to use the download button for MirrorSync from a MirrorSync hosting provider (as you wont have full access to the Admin Console)?

thanks,

Andrew

Andrew, could you try the download again, and then when it fails, file a bug report? (Use the 'report a bug' link on the MirrorSync home page to send this). I want to see what the server log file says.

I do have a solution for your problem; I'm working on the documentation right now. I want to see the log file because you're not getting the error message that I expected.

This topic is 3672 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.