Server Maintenance This Week. ×

NSimage compositeToPoint...

LaRetta

This topic is 3675 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

This is not specifically a FileMaker question but it is appear in my Log List as a warning against FM so I wanted to check:

MBP 15"  OSX Maverick 10.9.2 FMPA 13.0v1

It shows two lines:

1. 2/04/2014 8:34:26.120 am FileMaker Pro[18153]: *** WARNING: -[NSImage compositeToPoint:operation:] is deprecated in MacOSX 10.8 and later. Please use -[NSImage drawAtPoint:fromRect:operation:fraction:] instead.
  2. 2/04/2014 8:34:26.121 am FileMaker Pro[18153]: *** WARNING: -[NSImage compositeToPoint:fromRect:operation:] is deprecated in MacOSX 10.8 and later. Please use -[NSImage drawAtPoint:fromRect:operation:fraction:] instead.
Are these something I need to worry about?  I am only working in a small very simple test file.

BTW, I DID search but find only others asking similar questions on Apple forums but no answers were given that I can see except it was suggested the person reinstall.  And none of the questions or suggestions involved FileMaker so I wanted to ask here.

Are these something I need to worry about?

I don't think so. Do you have any clue as to what you were doing that caused this warning to be logged? I am just curious, I don't think it really matters. This warning applies to FMI programmers: they are using a deprecated (i.e. "has been superseded and may become unsupported in the future") feature of the Mac OS programming environment.

Hi Michael,

I was copying script steps from one script to another.  Okay, good to know not to worry from my end.  Thank you! 

Oh, and I had issued a single Save A Copy As.

This topic is 3675 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.