Server Maintenance This Week. ×

not all record information is showing up in the report

littlered136

This topic is 3660 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi

I am a beginner on filemaker pro so have used one of their starter solutions and am trying to adjust it to my needs.

I have managed to edit and adjust the record form, but am now having issues with the report not showing up everything I need. I have attached the file as I think that might help understand what I need and what I have done wrong.

In the event details I have several characters listed for each scene. However on the report it only shows up one of them for each scene. What I need is for it to show all the characters for each scene. I have the report showing date as a heading then it will list all the information for each scene for that date.

I also need it to do a total for each scene and then each day. Again this shows the right number in the record for each scene, but when it shows up on the report it is showing a different number if there is more then one scene.

Ihope this makes sense and someone is able to help me as I have spent two days trying things I thought might work, but alas have not.

Thank you inadvance

Scarlett

crowd tester.fmp12 2.zip

I don't have much time to help out, so I haven't looked at the file, but set up your total as a Summary field, then create a Summary Part to put it on. This may help steer you in the right direction for the Totals problem.

This topic is 3660 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.