Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Can't get supercontainer to restart

This topic is 3615 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Supercontainer was working perfectly on FMS 13 on windows 2012. I had followed the manual install in IIS Manager - URL Rewrite.

I updated my filemaker 13 server to the new version, restarted the server and now I can't get supercontainer on the server to start.

I have restarted IIS and it hasn't helped.

Please assist.

Hello,

Can you please give our office a call at (866) 662-9185 so that we can get together on a screen share to determine what might be the issue? It sounds like a non-standard issue, and I'd like to get this working for you as soon as possible.

I spoke with Jake over a screen share, and we found that IIS was not responding to any URL Rewrite rules. SuperContainer loads fine if you use the actual port 16020 as does the XML '-dbnames' page, but neither of those requests work on port 80.

I directed him to contact FileMaker to determine why updating to 13.0v2 would have affected how URL Rewrite rules work. I know the 13.0v2 FMS update installs Application Request Routing v3.0 for IIS, but the update has not affected other deployments of which I am aware. A possible solution might be to uninstall FMS, any IIS modules listed in the 'Programs & Features' section of the Control Panel, and IIS itself. After that, you can reinstall IIS and FMS to see if that fixes the URL Rewrite issue.

This topic is 3615 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.