Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Need help to punch out an iPad project

GManNAtl

This topic is 3602 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Position Title: iPad project completion

Description of Duties: I have an app used for generating contracts that I need help finishing. By my best punch list it is probably somewhere around 17 hours or so from completion. It is fairly sophisticated and has integrations to both a CRM with MySQL backend and SAP B1 using MSSQL (although not much integration on the SAP side, just data pulls). 

I am sure there are a lot of optimizations that can be done, but the focus now needs to be on completion. I am simply juggling too many projects and this one just has me burned out!

I will assist to get you up to speed on the integration's (trickiest part) and what has been done. Then I'll either turn you loose or work with you to completion. Maybe just having another set of eyes and help will motivate me to finish.

You can bill me customer directly, so please provide your rates so I can pass them on.

Deadline: ASAP

Position: Project, plus continued support

Employment: Onsite / OffSite (Remote)

Skills Required:

• Read description for the most part, but must have good experience with SQL, etc. to manage the data passing between the disparate databases.

Compensation: Hourly, unless you would rather look at it and just quote a price.

Contact Details: Contact me via email at filemaker at servicefoods.com

Disclaimer: FM Forums does not endorse or warrantee these positions please contact the poster for further information regarding the position particulars.

This topic is 3602 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.