Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Need Help!

This topic is 3565 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to do a search and then get back the result to a new layout. So far I am successful but the biggest challenge I am having is, I have to add multiple address into the layout. But when I perform the search second time, it searches the value and overwrite the existing value. Can anyone help me in fixing this issue.

I am using a portal in one of the layout to have the address field, where I got a search button which takes me to the new layout and perform a search function, After the search, I have a button in the layout which help me to take the value and paste it back into the previous layout. I need a way to add more address without overriding the previous value in the portal.

Thanks,

Aswin Shankar

Hi Aswin and welcome to the FM Forums,

In the future, please be more creative in your topic names. i.e. avoid “need help”, “I have a question”, “Newbee needs help”, etc, and instead use a descriptive name such as "searches overwrite the existing value. or "I need a way to add more address.

This Forum is unique in that you can attach a copy of the files you are working on which, will give us a quicker insight into your needs, and our responses will be personalized to your file needs so that you can better follow the suggestions.

See this link to ATTACH FILE, (be sure to Zip your file.)

Lee

A screenshot of the layouts may help, too

I don’t think that will help much. A copy of file would help us understand the use of the portal and paste by a button that Aswin is also referring to.

Lee

This topic is 3565 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.