Sign in to follow this  
djlane

IWP URL - editing the page that says "Check the URL you are using to access FileMaker WebDirect"

I have an application that was using IWP under FM Server 12, to allow my friends and friends of friends to upload their golf scores, and my system would calculate their USGA handicaps.

After upgrading to FM Server 13, IWP not longer exists, and WebDirect does not support mobile devices.

So, I set up an alternative server using FM12.

A lot of guys that I don't have contact details for, used that IWP based system to upload golf scores. So I don't have a way to tell them all the new URL.

Using the old IWP URL, you are presented with a screen that says "The requested page is not found. Check the URL you are using to access FileMaker WebDirect."

I want to edit that page to add some additional information telling them the new URL etc. But I can't find any document with that content in any FM Server folder or sub folder. 

Anyone know where I can find it ?

thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By naturkar
      Hi
      I am trying to find a good map source in web viewer (without the clutter that Google embed in recent maps). My users press a button to get the iPhone/ipad to get locality coordinates (decimal degree) from the GPS and tjhe lat long fields are filled out. But I can not find an URL that gives me a good clean map / satellite picture of the area their in without all the extra noise. Google gives a lot of extra boxes that takes place and disturbs the information I want the user to have. The best would be if the URL service  also could to get a mark at the spot given by the GPS, but that is not necessary.
      Do anybody have a suggestion for this?
    • By steveald
      I would like to use the OnLayoutSizeChange script trigger to control how my WebDirect app window appears on various devices. But I can't find any script steps that are compatible with WebDirect that I can use to make this happen. I had hoped it was as simple as something like If Get(Device) = 4 (iPhone) then Set Zoom Level [50%]. Am I limited to having the script trigger go to different layouts created at different sizes? I would rather not have to duplicate all of the details of the app's layouts for multiple device scenarios.
    • By stan111
      Gents,
      two problems:
      1. I can't access my db file using FilemakerGo. Localhost works, Webdirect - doesn't. 
      2. I can't either access my file via mobile browsers. PC browsers work, mobile - doesn't. Tested on my iPhone with Safari and Chrome.
      Thanks for help.

• By jaboda
      Hi,
      This is a peculiar bug which seems to have appeared with a recent Chrome update.
      Create a Web Viewer control with the following content:
      "data:text/html,<html><body bgcolor=\"#EEEEEE\">HELLO</body></html>" Then view the layout in WebDirect in Chrome. You'll notice it doesn't display anything. Remove the bgcolor and it works as expected. It also works in FileMaker.
      There are numerous workarounds but I can't find out how to fix it.

Anyone else experienced this?
    • By Stickybeak
      I am investigating moving my database to web direct. To do so I need to get scribe working on fmphost.
      I have added a script step to register the plugin - which works fine in self hosted or fmphosted but I still get an error telling me that I need to install the plugin when I try to run it in webdirect.

I have be speaking with fmphost who reported "It turns out the Scribe plugin also needed to be enabled in the FileMaker Server Admin Console. We have enabled the plugin, so it should be working now.".
      I am wondering if my license wont work with web direct. My license is described as "360Works Scribe 2.15 / Upgrade from Single User License to Scribe Workgroup License (Upgrade)".
      Any ideas?
  • Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Franco Pagano 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.