Sign in to follow this  
djlane

IWP URL - editing the page that says "Check the URL you are using to access FileMaker WebDirect"

I have an application that was using IWP under FM Server 12, to allow my friends and friends of friends to upload their golf scores, and my system would calculate their USGA handicaps.

After upgrading to FM Server 13, IWP not longer exists, and WebDirect does not support mobile devices.

So, I set up an alternative server using FM12.

A lot of guys that I don't have contact details for, used that IWP based system to upload golf scores. So I don't have a way to tell them all the new URL.

Using the old IWP URL, you are presented with a screen that says "The requested page is not found. Check the URL you are using to access FileMaker WebDirect."

I want to edit that page to add some additional information telling them the new URL etc. But I can't find any document with that content in any FM Server folder or sub folder. 

Anyone know where I can find it ?

thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jaboda
      Hi,
      This is a peculiar bug which seems to have appeared with a recent Chrome update.
      Create a Web Viewer control with the following content:
      "data:text/html,<html><body bgcolor=\"#EEEEEE\">HELLO</body></html>" Then view the layout in WebDirect in Chrome. You'll notice it doesn't display anything. Remove the bgcolor and it works as expected. It also works in FileMaker.
      There are numerous workarounds but I can't find out how to fix it.

Anyone else experienced this?
    • By Stickybeak
      I am investigating moving my database to web direct. To do so I need to get scribe working on fmphost.
      I have added a script step to register the plugin - which works fine in self hosted or fmphosted but I still get an error telling me that I need to install the plugin when I try to run it in webdirect.

I have be speaking with fmphost who reported "It turns out the Scribe plugin also needed to be enabled in the FileMaker Server Admin Console. We have enabled the plugin, so it should be working now.".
      I am wondering if my license wont work with web direct. My license is described as "360Works Scribe 2.15 / Upgrade from Single User License to Scribe Workgroup License (Upgrade)".
      Any ideas?
    • By lutfishah
      Dear All,
      I'm struggling with the "open url" script step where I am trying to switch between a FileMaker (v17) database in web direct to another website. But rather than opening the web page in the same tab it opens up a new tab. Is there any way to open a web site in a browser in the same tab when using Open URL script step.
      Many thanks for your help
    • By Franco Pagano
      Using InsertByurl command i found that it wait 60 sec. before it tell you about an error.
      using this curl you can manage the timeout:
      --max-time <sec>
      then if you need a shortest timeout example 3 sec.:
      --max-time 3
      the error is 1629 in case of timeout.
    • By siroos12
      Hi all,

I have a solution running on WebDirect. Each record stores a url that needs to be opened in Internet Explorer only and not other browsers. I know that I can call that url and it will open it in users default web browser. Is there any way of opening it in Internet explorer, no matter what is the default browser?

Regards,

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.