Sign in to follow this  
djlane

IWP URL - editing the page that says "Check the URL you are using to access FileMaker WebDirect"

I have an application that was using IWP under FM Server 12, to allow my friends and friends of friends to upload their golf scores, and my system would calculate their USGA handicaps.

After upgrading to FM Server 13, IWP not longer exists, and WebDirect does not support mobile devices.

So, I set up an alternative server using FM12.

A lot of guys that I don't have contact details for, used that IWP based system to upload golf scores. So I don't have a way to tell them all the new URL.

Using the old IWP URL, you are presented with a screen that says "The requested page is not found. Check the URL you are using to access FileMaker WebDirect."

I want to edit that page to add some additional information telling them the new URL etc. But I can't find any document with that content in any FM Server folder or sub folder. 

Anyone know where I can find it ?

thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By siroos12
      Hi all,

I have a solution running on WebDirect. Each record stores a url that needs to be opened in Internet Explorer only and not other browsers. I know that I can call that url and it will open it in users default web browser. Is there any way of opening it in Internet explorer, no matter what is the default browser?

Regards,
    • By Ponderosa
      So I created a solution in Filemaker Pro and its appearance looks great.... until I open it in WebDirect on a web browser. Fields are cut off at the bottom, styles like Condense condense wrong, and rectangle boxes don't show at their full size. Also, the padding spacing on radio buttons is completely ignored.
      I've tried three different browsers: Safari, Firefox, and Google Chrome, and all show the exact same results. The only way I am even remotely able to change the appearance for the WebDirect browser page is by scrubbing out all the style changes (mostly Condense) and that still only changes about 20% of the inconsistencies.
      Thank you for any help.

• By Hoytopher
      Hi all,
      I'm an FM novice who has a functioning database, and I'm trying to add layers of functionality to it. One feature I'm trying to design is a script to search through a Gmail outbox with certain keywords.
      In URLs, "%" translates to "%25". Filemaker appears to do this automatically - In Gmail syntax, you need to write "in%3Asent" to have the Gmail search bar contain "in:sent" which searches my outbox. Here's my current code for Go to URL:
      This "%" bit translates to "%25". I've tried "\%", I've tried creating a string, x, then having it open x, but no matter what I cannot get "%" to show up as-is, it always translates to "%25". Is there any way around this? I've tried subtracting text, but I just can't seem to get it to work. Any bright ideas? I can't find an answer to this specific question of disabling URL string substitution.
    • By Jim Gill
      I just moved my solution from Server 15 to 16.03 and everything went smoothly except on small issue.  
      My solution has a WebDirect file that users login from the web.  The URL on my site is supposed to take the directly to the login screen but since the upgrade drops them directry on the WebDirect Home Screen.  Am I missing something?  Did something change in Server 16?  This worked flawlessly in 15
      Here is the link:
      https://fcserver.fernwoodcove.com/fmi/webd#FC_Databases
      Thank you in advance!
      Jim

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.