IWP URL - editing the page that says "Check the URL you are using to access FileMaker WebDirect"

djlane

This topic is 2620 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have an application that was using IWP under FM Server 12, to allow my friends and friends of friends to upload their golf scores, and my system would calculate their USGA handicaps.

After upgrading to FM Server 13, IWP not longer exists, and WebDirect does not support mobile devices.

So, I set up an alternative server using FM12.

A lot of guys that I don't have contact details for, used that IWP based system to upload golf scores. So I don't have a way to tell them all the new URL.

Using the old IWP URL, you are presented with a screen that says "The requested page is not found. Check the URL you are using to access FileMaker WebDirect."

I want to edit that page to add some additional information telling them the new URL etc. But I can't find any document with that content in any FM Server folder or sub folder. 

Anyone know where I can find it ?

thanks

This topic is 2620 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By troi
      Updated internet plug-in is compatible with FileMaker 19.3, Windows 11 and runs native on Apple Silicon
      Lienden, the Netherlands, October 13, 2021–Troi today announced the immediate availability of Troi URL Plug-in 8.0 for FileMaker Pro 19.3.
      Improvements in Troi URL Plug-in version 8.0
      Troi URL Plug-in 8.0 has the following changes and improvements:
      Tested and made compatible with Claris FileMaker Pro 19.3. (macOS) The plug-in now runs natively on Apple Silicon: made the plug-in a Universal binary by adding code for the arm64 architecture of macOS. Tested and made compatible with macOS 11 (Big Sur) up to 11.6. Tested and made compatible with Windows 11. Tested and made compatible with Windows 10 version 21H1 (May 2021 Update). Updated the example files to better handle newer plug-in versions. Updated the plug-in to use the latest libraries or modern frameworks where possible. Improved the speed of the Get URL script step and the TURL_Get function, they now return the results more quickly for large web pages. IMPORTANT (macOS only) The minimum supported FileMaker version is now FileMaker Pro 16. Also the minimum supported macOS version is now macOS 10.14 (Mojave). Made several other bug fixes and further (security) improvements. More detailed information on all changes and improvements can be found on the URL Plug-in page.
      You can download the new version there.
      Version 8 needs a new registration string. Upgrading to version 8 is free for all customers who bought a license for version 7 on or after December 18, 2020. Eligible users will be sent a new registration code.
      Upgrades from older versions are available from US $ 49. You can order upgrades from our shop.

• By jschudel
      I am exporting an XLSX file via Export Field Contents to download the file. On the desktop, this works perfectly, but on WebDirect, the file is empty (no content). The same routine works well with PDF and other files, I just get this strange behavior with the XLSX file export. Any ideas? Thank you. 

• By jschudel
      What is the easiest way to read parameters supplied with the URL for WebDirect?
      The goal is for members to receive an URL per email that already contains their ID and the event ID, so WebDirect knows the member and the event and can automatically load the relevant data.
      Thank you. 

• By eljefejb
      Hello,
      Last week I installed FMS 19.3 on Ubuntu Server 18.04, following the instructions in the article "The Penguin is Back!" The machine is on our internal network, which has no access to the outside world.  I expected the performance to be pretty snappy with WebDirect, but that's not what I've seen so far.
      When I access the admin console from another machine on our LAN, it responds and renders almost immediately.  But when I call up the WebDirect menu page, it takes about 10 seconds to load.  Right now, I only have one small file on the server.  When I click on its icon, it takes about 10 seconds for the login prompt to appear.  Then, after logging in, it takes it a little while to correctly render the first layout.  The layout is pretty simple - just a button bar and some text.  But sometimes the button bar will just be outlined without the fill color for a few seconds.
      What are some things I could check for proper operation?
    • By troi
      Updated internet plug-in is compatible with FileMaker 19 and macOS 11.0
      Lienden, the Netherlands, December 18, 2020–Troi today announced the immediate availability of Troi URL Plug-in 7.0 for FileMaker Pro 19. This is a maintenance update which is tested and made compatible with Claris FileMaker Pro 19 and macOS 11.0.
      Improvements in Troi URL Plug-in version 7.0
      Troi URL Plug-in 7.0 has the following changes and improvements:
      Tested and made compatible with Claris FileMaker Pro 19, including FileMaker Pro 19.1.3 and 19.2. Tested and made compatible with macOS 10.15 (Catalina) and macOS 11.0 (Big Sur). Tested and made compatible with Windows 10 version 20H2 (October 2020 Update), version 1909 (November 2019 Update) and version 2004 (May 2020 Update). Added new switch “-ImageFileName” to the TURL_GetLastProperties function, which will return the filename of the last image downloaded. (macOS) Improved compatibility when running FileMaker Pro 19 in dark mode, the flash dialog is now more visible. (macOS) Improved loading the plug-in with runtime apps created with FileMaker Pro 18. (macOS) Modernized the plug-in. It now uses a more modern framework. (macOS) Improved error reporting when there is a problem loading the plug-in. (macOS) If the plug-in can’t load a bundle at start-up, the plug-in will now write a detailed error to the system.log. See the Console.app in this case (search for FileMaker in the system.log). IMPORTANT (macOS only) The minimum supported FileMaker version is now FileMaker Pro 15. Also the minimum supported Mac OS version is now macOS 10.13 (High Sierra). Several other bug fixes and further (security) improvements. Fixed a bug in the TURL_Get function, when getting images a slash could be added at the start of the name of the image, when storing the image in a container. Improved the FillForm.fmp12 example. Modernized the OAuthWebService.fmp12 example. Small cosmetic improvement of the Regifunc.fmp12 example. More detailed information on all changes and improvements can be found on the URL Plug-in page.
      You can download the new version there.
      Version 7 needs a new registration string. Upgrading to version 7 is free for all customers who bought a license for version 6 on or after March 20, 2019. Eligible users will be sent a new registration code.
      Upgrades from older versions are available from US $ 49. You can order upgrades from our shop.

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Matt Herron 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.