Server Maintenance This Week. ×

FileMaker Server importing XML last 18 hrs has been sending me emails about Error 718

This topic is 3498 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

This import script has run for 1-2 months non-stop, no problems.

The script runs fine when:

1) I run the script manually from the scheduler in FileMaker Server Admin console.

2) run from FileMaker Pro

But I m not really interested in any manual approach.

The problem is that when the scheduler in FileMaker Server Admin console executes the script every 5 mins; an email is issued in essence telling me this: last scripting error (718).

[sOLVED] There was a 2nd admin console generating the mayham, this as expected had nothing to do with the quality of data for the XML files.

Of course the content of the source changes, yet the error only occurs when running timed by scheduler in FileMaker Server Admin console; _the data is still imported_.
Yet it's quite annoying having the email issued as if there were and error.

When the script is run from script trigger, manually from FileMaker Pro[ Advanced ] or manually run in scheduler there is no such error; approx 80 times yesterday.

I m not able to reproduce the error when the script is triggered from anywhere else than the timed schedules in FileMaker Server Admin console.
Is there a way to see why 718 triggered?

I have read suggestions to reinstall FileMaker when this error occurs on certain sites, or perform a virus scan, might be my only option.

This topic is 3498 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.