Rotate image inside a container field

This topic is 3494 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hello everyone,

I have signed up for this forum because I have encountered a problem that is most puzzling to me.  I'm developing a solution in FMP 11 that needs to have the ability to rotate an image within a container field.  I am aware that in Filemaker, this cannot happen without the use of some sort of external plugin.  So I consulted the old interweb and found the Script Master plugin.  I understand how registering each function works so I don’t believe that’s the problem.   I’m pretty sure my problem is my path that I’m using.  I would like to keep it a temporary path that way my users don’t have to go back and delete the file after it’s been exported.  I’ve got some attachments below with my code and the error I’m getting. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Platform: Mac

FMP version: 11

Function Registration:

post-112158-0-68208500-1414078201_thumb.

Script:

post-112158-0-52212900-1414077483_thumb.

Data viewer:

post-112158-0-59335200-1414077484_thumb.

Use the Get ( TemporaryPath ) function. Everything in that directory is cleared out periodically — I think when FileMaker is closed, but I could be mistaken.

Do you really need to rotate the image file contents inside the container field, or do you only need to display a rotated image? If it's the latter, you can simply rotate the container field object on your layout.

This topic is 3494 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.