Multi Page Printout - want to suppress Company Logo

quattleb

This topic is 3443 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I have a simple FM 13 db with lists of Insurance Agents and the percent commission they make for each policy. This was previously an MS Works Mail Merge.

I easily got the company logo and address into a layout and am able to filter (FIND) on a PayDate for those agents earning a commission at say the end of the month. I can also get each Agent's SubTotal and the Preview looks great for the letter I would send to each agent with their commission check.

I run a report (Script) based on the PayDate and my have 30 agents getting paid.

The "problem" comes in when an agent has enough policies that that more than a one page letter is generated. Each page has the company logo, address, etc on the top. 

I want to make the 1st page (per agent) have the logo, address but subsequent pages (per agent) suppress this. I've tried the logo/address in the "Header" "Leading Grand Summary" "Title Header" etc.

Typically this results in the logo/etc printing only on the very 1st page of only the 1st agent and the remaining pages having NO logo/etc.

I find only one other "Multi Page" search result for 2003 but they were using portals and does not seem to apply to my "flat" database.

I'm attaching a screen capture the layout showing the Parts.

thank you

Bill

post-108698-0-09113900-1415974995_thumb.

Hi If i understand correctly, I believe you will need to create a loop script which finds one company per loop, saving as a pdf (appending to the first created PDF).

USE A TITLE HEADER to get the company logo on the "first" page of each company section

I want to make the 1st page (per agent) have the logo, address but subsequent pages (per agent) suppress this. I've tried the logo/address in the "Header" "Leading Grand Summary" "Title Header" etc.

Try placing the logo in a leading sub-summary by Pay to: similar to what you did with the signature in the trailing sub-summary part. Make sure there is a page break before each occurrence of the leading sub-summary, or after the trailing one.

This topic is 3443 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.