FM EasyAudit Beta 2 Available

This topic is 3439 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Just a quick note: EasyAudit Beta 2 is now available.

This release:

• Breaks what had been one large EasyAudit script into several smaller scripts

• Adds support for user-definable "EA_" fields.

• Resolves issues where a base table did not have a similarly named table occurrence on the relationship graph.

• And more.

More info about Beta 2 can be found in this blog post.

You can download Beta 2 here: http://fmeasyaudit.com/application/download.php

Thanks!

-- Tim

Tim,

Thanks for the new release! I'm looking forward to integrating it into the solution I'm working on.

Any anticipation on when the Setup and Configuration page will have been updated? I'm assuming that the primary changes are that we now need to copy all the scripts in the "EasyAudit - Beta 2 - http://fmeasyaudit.com"folder, edit the "EasyAudit - Settings" script as desired, and duplicate the script trigger settings you have in the sample file's layouts.

Thanks,

Chuck

Chuck --

That's a good summary of what's involved. I wish there was a better way to install and wire up everything, but it will really depend on how far the developer wants to take it. Ideally, things like "Delete Record" and so on would be implemented via custom menus - a total PITA but probably the best way to do it.

As for the Setup & Config page, I'll try to update it at some point. I think the biggest change is "4. Import the EasyAudit script from the demo file." which just becomes, "copy all of the scripts." That's the downside to breaking the bigger script into smaller ones.

-- Tim

This topic is 3439 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.