Client records deleted during sync when tables are ES_PUSH

This topic is 3363 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Not quite sure what to make of this, everything was working so well.

I would not have expected ES_PUSH table sync to delete data from the client during sync.

Perhaps my assumptions are wrong in this regard.  Should just PUSH data from client to server.

"EasySync supports both "push-only" and "pull-only" tables. To indicate that a table is to be pushed from the mobile device, but not pulled, use an "ES_PUSH_" prefix for the table occurrence's name. To indicate that a table is to be pulled from the host, but not pushed from the mobile device, use an "ES_PULL_" prefix for the table occurrence's name."

I am finding that the last record entered is deleted from the iPad client after sync.
The record deleted from the client/iPad is transferred to the server.  

More specifically the primary record remains but the last record entered in a related table is transferred to the server but deleted from the client.  Feels like a 1 off loop error of some sort.

One of my testers reports a slightly different result for a slightly larger dataset of 6 records.

Three records were deleted from the iPad client and not transferred to the server.  

The remaining three remained on the iPad and were transferred to the server.

My suspect here is that there are three UUIDs logical records ( not ES_UUID ) each connecting two related records in another table.  My guess is that the last record related to each UUID is missing.

Wondering about FM Easy Sync scripts:

Sync with Server

Sync Check Client

• Removing 1 records that are no longer on the server.  ( status message seen stepping through in debug, from my testing )

# Refresh Sync Status
• Processing UUID Diff…

Any thoughts or suggestions are most welcome.

Thank you

This topic is 3363 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.