Screen Management on a Mac

This topic is 3303 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Anyone have a suggestion for a screen management utility for Mac? I use multiple monitors and would like to have Inspector and Field Picker on one monitor while working in a layout on my main monitor. I can do this manually, but each time I leave the layout, the Inspector and Field Picker reset to be on main monitor. 

I have tried several, but they don't seem to play well with FileMaker (or Adobe).

Thanks,

John

I can do this manually, but each time I leave the layout, the Inspector and Field Picker reset to be on main monitor. 

That doesn't sound right.  Are you using Mavericks or Yosemite?  In those releases they changed the way that window management worked and restricted different apps to their own screen.  You can disable the option by going to the Mission Control preference and un-checking 'Displays have separate spaces.'

I have Yosemite and have no problems with the Inspector (I don't use field picker, so...)

Hi Woodeye, 

It looks like your information in your profile has changed. If so, please update your profile to reflect your current FileMaker version, OS and Platform. Here is a quick link for your connivence

This topic is 3303 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.