Adding All Tables to the audit log

This topic is 3296 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

What scripts do i need to edit to get the audit log to show every field change and not just those related to loading, closing and inventory changes?

I pre-emptively created a related table linking all the unique table ids to a master record,  but i seem to have trouble making the auditlog functions to show all the changes to a record. I know how to use a simpler log system but it doesn't seem to work across relational links.

Ideally, I want it to show what record was changed, by whom, and what time it was made.

but i want this done for all the 30 or so tables in FMSP.

I also want the ability to store the log for each day and be able to reload them.

Yilbber, I should leave this for Richard Carlton to respond, but...my understanding is that he provides this solution for free. If you need customization, you can pay him to do so. It's very generous of him to reply to feature requests here, but that's not part of the deal nor to be expected.

I found a workable solution from the FMEasy- Developer, using EasyAudit, I can strip out the ineffective logging system from ultralog and use his Solution instead, since he includes instructions on how to get every table I need audited.

Actually...In our $39 training course... we spent probably 45 minutes training on the Audit logs etc.  

It cracks me up when you guys spend hours and hours beating your heads against the wall then the answers are all in the $39 videos.  LOL

There is only some much I can do for you.

- RC

This topic is 3296 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.