Creating Reports in FM 13

etsmarines

This topic is 3304 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have two tables.

Expense Items

And products

The tables are linked by Product Name.

So in the expense table i have a product name and a cost for it.

In the product table i have the product table and a portal that shows me every expense that was assigned to that cost.

How can i make a report layout that shows the product name from the product table and every expense underneath that product name that was assigned to it along with the grand total of the costs.

Right now i only show 1 expense item for the product and then it breaks and goes to the next product name in the report.

Example

I have a product called IBM and in my expense table i have 5 expenses assigned to IBM but in my report it only shows the first expense item and doesn't include the other 4.

Thanks for the help as always!

-Erik

Produce your report from the Expenses table, after finding the expenses you want to include and sorting them by product. Use a summary field, defined (n the Expenses table) as Total of Cost, to summarize the costs. Use a list layout of the Expenses table: place the summary field in a sub-summary (by product) part to show the individual product costs, and another instance of the same field in a grand summary part to show the total cost of all expenses being reported.

BTW, what is the status of your previous questions, for example:

or:
?

• Like 1

This topic is 3304 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.