Plugin registration problem 2

This topic is 3246 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello, I have a vary similar problem to MBeck2. My created plug-in us being used in a Filemaker WebDirect solution, so I installed it in the right place on the Windows server and invoke the registration function every time a user opens the solution. However, the plug-in returns an error 3 of 4 times. That is, it works-sometimes. When it returns error, the getError function always says the plug-in is not registered.

I take the advice to invoke the registration function twice in a row. Now the plug-in works only every other time.

Other ideas-or fixes-are welcome.

BTW, this plug-in seems to work consistently well in Filemaker Pro, just not in Web Publishing Engine.

Gary

• 4 weeks later...

I'll happily reply that with Scriptmaster version 4.32 all works well. I had been given earlier advice to invoke the registration function more than once and also in invoke it within the same script that uses it. Both are good advice, but upgrading to the latest version seems to have been the best fix.

Hi Gary,

Our most recent version of the plugin is 4.42 (I'm not sure if that is what you meant to type). If you are indeed on 4.32 and things are working then no need to "rock the boat" just wanted to give you that information incase you wanted to update. Glad things are working for you! Let us know if you run into anything!

This topic is 3246 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.