Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Style of records in list view

Stephen

This topic is 3267 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I am having an issue with the style for my records. I have a specific style that I would like to apply to all my records in list view but FM only applies the style when I am on the current record. Do you know how I can apply the same look and background to all the records at once?

Capture.PNG

Edited by Stephen

• 2 weeks later...

Not beyond the link I already suggested.

How does the information in the link differ from what you are asking?

I read your question as meaning that you have text being entered into your field that is not the style you have chosen for that field. If this misses your point, then some additional information would be helpful.

• Newbies

So I guess what I am trying to say is this: when I have a record selected the input borders are "embossed" and the correct color is applied to the "tasktime" and "room" fields, pink and blue respectively. I would like to have this look applied to all records not just the "current record" i.e., the one I have selected in the screen shot. That way it is easier for the user to distinguish between each record in list view. 

Thanks.  

Wow, that is way different than I thought you were asking.

In layout mode, you can add style to the boarders of the fields by selecting them, and then applying the desired style greater than 0 in the Appearance Tab of the Inspector.

Edited by Lee Smith
forgot the Inspector

• Newbies

Thanks! I understand what you are saying up till the style > 0 portion. Under the "appearance tab" in the inspector which subsection do I use to do this?

Thanks again for the help

This topic is 3267 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.