Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Small business in Sydney looking for FmPro developper

This topic is 3120 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi, I run a high end niche business in Sydney and have over the years had IT students develop FM database and now need to get them to the next level as well as connect them to the back end of the website. Anyone out there interested. 

The reason for me to contact through this forum is that while we are on a tight budget I value professional input from fully trained developers.

I look forward to hearing from someone who is interested.

Thanks for reading

[email protected]

Edited by Christopheliving
adding contact

Hi Christopher, and welcome to the FM Forums.

I moved your topic to our Classified Ad section where members can see it, if they are looking for opportunities. FileMaker also has a list of Developers for different areas, you might check their site to see if there is someone where you are located that is available.

Please post a method of contact where interested members can contact you off list.

In the meantime, interested members, please use the Private Message feature to contact Christopher.

Lee

Edited by Lee Smith

• 4 months later...

In the meantime, interested members, please use the Private Message feature to contact Christopher.,

If you are still looking for someone, I am based on the north shore. Please feel free to PM me if you would like details.

It’s suppose to be the other way around. LOL Anyway, it has been since June, but try the Private Message just in case. 

Good Luck.

Lee

This topic is 3120 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.