Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Only Selected "Week Row" shows formatiing

This topic is 3236 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have just attempted my first integration and it went great. Everything is working except a strange visual problem. In month view only the record that is selected (one week) shows the fields as formatted in the inspector. Any of the beginning and end dates that run to the previous and next months have conditional formatting and they always display properly. I have checked all the formatting for all states on the "Dx_Text" fields and everything is properly setup. I have also made sure that in the body section both use active state and alternatre rows are off. I copied it straight from the example file and have gone back and forth and everything looks the same. I have posted an example in the link below so you can see an example.

One other strange thing you will notice is the conditional formatting of May 31 and Jul 1-4 are different on the "Title" area of each day. I find this bizarre as well, but I have compared the conditional between these two fields "D1_Date_Display" and "D6_Date_Display".

Thanks for any help with this issue!

easycal2.jpg

easycal.jpg

This topic is 3236 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.