Server Maintenance This Week. ×

This topic is 3219 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am Having trouble sorting out an error - Pull Error - An error occurred when attempting to process the pulled payload (errorcode 103). I know filemaker 103 error is relationship is missing but from what i can see both the mobile and host are set up as they should be in that there does not appear (at least to me) any relationship error and all table occurrences are identical in each database. Any ideas would be helpful right at this point as I just dont get it.:)

Edited by Peter Barfield

• Newbies

Hi Peter,

The ES instances of your tables linked with the EasySync_Payload_Details instance should allow for creation and deletion of records on the right side of the relationship,perhaps that is missing in your relationships?

Beemal,

In the set up documentation Tim Explicitly says Base the relationship on: EasySync_Payload_Details::ES_Child_Record_UUID = ES_Table::ES_Record_UUID. On the "ES_Table" side of the relationship, "Allow creation of new records." (Do not set the the "Delete related records" option.)

I will give it a shot though and let you know how i fare as i am all out of ideas at this point.

SOLVED  It was a fundamental issue that i stumbled upon as I was re-tracing. Essentially I had created the payloads with layout based on another table in the DB not the payloads table. reset the layout to the correct table and it worked. Only issue is the sync has so far taken 3 hours and is only a 5th of the way through so i guess another issue to be worked on.

Edited by Peter Barfield
Solved

This topic is 3219 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.