Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Pulling, but not pushing (no errors)

This topic is 3190 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Can anyone give me an idea of where to look to troubleshoot?  Everything is working flawlessly for pulling data to the mobile device - new records, modifications, etc, however, it is not pushing back to the hosted database.  No errors are reported.  I am using my computer for the hosted database, and an iPad (also tried with my laptop) for the mobile database.  I am sure I have a typo or other error somewhere, but having some direction of where to look would be appreciated. 

Thank you in advance.

• Newbies

Thanks for reminding me of this document, Dan.  I have double checked relationships, layouts, table and field names, etc, but I am going to triple check...  The first sync or two, when it threw an error message, made it fairly straight forward to catch these types of errors, and correct them.  Now that I get a "Sync Complete" message, and no errors, I have gotten stuck, as so much of the process is working perfectly! 

alksmokey, i Had the same issue at once stage and found that when fiddling I had inadvertantley copied the ES_Exclude from the host to the mobile and had a calculation in that which when on the host worked fine restricting the sync to a particular person but when on the mobile side it was restricting that user from syncing back to the host i.e. reversing the logic.. I just reverted the field on the mobile to default and havent looked back. Cheers.

This topic is 3190 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.