Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Universal Clock running in paralel, need advices and ideas

This topic is 3162 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello there, I am building the solution for my tech support company, we work with eletronics, games, pc's repairs etc, on my main layout we manage service orders and inventory, and I have the idea of keeping a way to monitor our productivity, for that I would need a way to read and start events from specific times, as I want few things like that:

When the employe join early on the day, he check in the system and the system knows if he is late, or in time etc and I can have a custom notification for him based on that time;

When he opens up a service order, he will be working on that until he closes it to end as done or waiting for parts etc, I want the system to monitor how much time he worked on that specific order, and from that I can calculate the "uptime" and productivity of that guy;

I want to have the system to give custom messages on a schedulled time, like, "your lunch time starts in 15 minutes", "you have X hours to finish that thing" etc, and have stuff like every 9 am it says "good morning", simple stuff

The thing is, most of that I can use the system clock to calculate the time spend on stuff, but I couldnt figure out a simple way to schedule FM to start the specific script at the exact time I want. So the questions:

Is there some app (Windows) that checks the time on pre set intervals and send a start command to FM?

As I can only have a single "ontime script" I was thinking to have a hide window inside my solution that runs an ontime script that checks every minute or so the current time, and then verify on a table, if there is anything schedulled to run on that time, if so it starts the pre set script, if not it restart the ontime script.

I am sure I am over complicating things here, and all the help is welcome and apreciated!

Thank you very much!

Edited by Morenomdz

This topic is 3162 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.