Script calculations not showing all the relavent records

This topic is 3196 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi

When i click on one liner report or all unit reports it will show all the records (i.e. Scenes and their details), but when I click on the select unit report it seems to be omitting displaying some of the records but seems to know it is there as it is calculating it in the final day total. 

For example. if you select Main unit as the unit then scroll to 2nd Sept you can see the scene total is 100 for sc 49, but you can see it is saying the day total is 119. it seems to not want to show the record for sc 97 on that day. The record is there when you search or records for 2nd Sept and it says main unit so the unit is correct, but for some reason will not display in the report. I am not sure why. Can anyone help see what is blocking it showing up in the report. It seems to be doing it for several different dates but used 2nd sept as an example to look at

thanks

sarah

Crowd Breakdown copy.fmp12

The script Omits one matching scene during the Duplicate removal process, but it still counts it in the Summary values

There seem to be 2 scenes for 02 Sept, sc49 and sc97.

sc97 is being Omitted as a Duplicate by the script.

Check the relationship you're using to determine Duplicates

Cheers

Webko

Hi

its odd cos I never went into that script and changed anything or the relationships, so not sure why it is now only showing up one scene per day, it seems to work ok on the all units script and one liner report script. I am not sure what it wrong with the script. I am very new to this and someone did this script for me (I cannot ask them to look at it right now as they are sick and trying to get better) so thought I would try and have a go myself, but cannot see why it is suddenly not working when it did before and I don't see how I could have changed anything as i didn't touch this script.

thanks

This topic is 3196 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.