Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Unable to instantiate compiled ScriptMaster function

This topic is 3096 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello everybody,

this topic is to open a discussion about an unexpected behaviour inside my plugin when I try to start a function.

First of all, I have to tell that I installed this plugin in production 9 month ago on FileMaker Server (OSX Yosemite on a Mac Server) and it worked as good as well by invoking and using daily the function that starting from this morning doesn't work more.

Here below the chuck of log that I have found by watching the 360Plugins_ServerScripting64.log file:

10-nov-2015 13.02.23 com.prosc.fmkit.PluginBridge$4 run 
CONFIG: === Executing plugin function DBE_CreateBarCode on thread Thread-445 ===
10-nov-2015 13.02.23 com.prosc.fmkit.Plugin setLastError
GRAVE: PluginFunction com.prosc.beanshell.CompiledFunction@b92635f got an error with converted args []
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate compiled ScriptMaster function: DBE_CreateBarCode( pathname ; id )
        at com.prosc.beanshell.CompiledFunction.getGroovyFunction(CompiledFunction.java:99)
        at com.prosc.beanshell.CompiledFunction.convertParams(CompiledFunction.java:73)
        at com.prosc.fmkit.PluginBridge.doFunction(PluginBridge.java:1269)
Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
10-nov-2015 13.02.23 com.prosc.beanshell.BeanShellPlugin setLastError
GRAVE: ScriptMaster bound variables: Parameters:

Have someone experimented something similar? Suggestions and ideas will be appreciated.

Regards,

Max

A have news...

By following the log trace that talk about a possible cause in an OutOfMemoryError, I have just reboot my Mac Server and now all the functions inside the plugin work as good as always till now...

So, what does this mean? I think there could be a memory leak problem but where? Inside my functions or in ScriptMaster?

Let me know do you think

Hello everybody,

it seems that nobody experimented this kind of problem... In any case and just to update this discussion, I verified that no memory leak problems can be found in the code that I wrote... These should mean that if some memory leak problem exists it should be inside the ScriptMaster environment...

If some ScriptMaster developer reads this discussion I hope will contact me in order to understand better what is happening...

Max

This topic is 3096 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.