Claris Engage 2025 - March 25-26 Austin Texas ×

intergrating the 360 works email plugin

H

This topic is 3204 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

hi

i downloaded your demo email plugin in order for me to see if this is the plugin i need to purchase.

unfortunately i do not know how to configure it , i keep on getting all king of error messages.

i downloaded the plugin correctly, as i see it in my plugin directory in my preferances.

what i want is to intergrate my whole gmail accoun tinto my solution.

i want to be able to read my entire inbox -  split down by topics just lioke i have my gmail and i want to be able to send and recieve all in filemaker.

please can someone advise me how i can get this working.

i studied the plugin emample, they look quite good , howeverti am wondering whether they are intended to work when i put in my account info as they dont.

please can someone help me out , i would greatly apprecieate it

Edited by H

What specific error are you getting? Sounds like an issue with the server address you're using.

In order for us to better assist you, please submit a bug report. If you see in the preferences dialog for the plugin, there is an option to "Report a bug" which will send us the log files of your current session. Please reproduce the errors you are getting before sending a bug report.

You can give us a call @ +1 (866) 662-9185 to get the fastest support. We're available Monday - Friday from 10AM to 6PM. This week we're closed Thursday & Friday for Thanksgiving.

ok thanks  Caleb , will call now, do you assist in setting up?

Edited by Lee Smith
Quoted his original post for NO REASON,

hi

i am still working on your sample client , however run into an error, when i try to send an email or fetch more messages i recieve an error java.lang.NullPointerException

can someone help me with it please

This topic is 3204 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.