Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Java Heap Space Error

This topic is 2872 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

On my first of two hub installs, everything went well with the MirrorSync config, but I haven't been able to get through an initial sync (going to an MS-SQL spoke).  Each time, I get a java heap space memory error:

Jun 19, 2016 1:03:24 AM com.prosc.mirror.config.server.SyncServer$3 call
SEVERE: Sync between usp-bolt-01.us.xxxxxxxxxgroup.com / BOLT Media Manager (FileMaker Server) and USP-SQLRPRT-01 / GlobalBoltData (MS SQL Server)
Last sync failed: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Last night's attempt was immediately after a machine reboot, and with no other users in the database.  The OS is Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (SP1), with 12GB RAM installed, running Java 1.8.0_60 with "-Xms2048m" as the runtime parameter (I'd added that parameter after the first sync attempt ended in this Java heap error).

Any other ideas?

Thanks...Howard

Hi Howard, can you please use the 'report a problem' link on the MirrorSync launch page? That will send us your server log file so that we can do some detailed troubleshooting.

Be sure to change the date on the problem report page to the date that the problem actually happened, otherwise we'll get today's log file which is not going to show the error.

This topic is 2872 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.