jar files and/or Java-scripts can or can’t ....

ino

This topic is 2803 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi Jesse,

First of all I am not so familiar with Java or Java-Scripts but i use some Javascript thru html and web-viewer and yesterday I download your very good Plug in Scriptmaster :worship: which have lot of helps in filemaker, bit I have a few questions about ScriptMaster :(

Is it possible to implement JavaScript in, to get some result form Javascript?

How to implement some other Jar files to ScriptMaster, because lot of nice Jar free files can be found and be useful ?

I found for me very useful example: [color:red]joda-time-1.4 jar http://joda-time.sourceforge.net/ with which is very easy to get lot info for Date, time, Time zones

or

[color:red]arcclock-1.3. jar with very interesting clock http://kryshen.pp.ru/applets/

I download jar’s and try to use/implement some functions bat that doesn't work.

Can You give as more info haw to implement jar files in ScriptMaster and [color:red]can or can’t we use or how be able to use [color:red]Javascript in ScriptMaster:

Tanks in advance

Ino

We plan to implement Javascript support in a later version of ScriptMaster. I'm not sure when that will make it into the release, however.

You can use the SMLoadJar function http://360works.com/plugins/SCRIPTMASTERPLUGIN/documentation.html#SMLoadJar to load the contents of a .jar file from either a container field or URL. You only need to do this once at application startup. Then your script can reference the classes in the .jar file. You still need to use an import statement to load the items.

If you come up with an example using jodatime, please send it over, and we'll include it on the list of examples that comes with ScriptMaster!

• 8 years later...
  • Newbies

Hi

I have a jar file I can run from line command: java -jar NeoFirma.jat param1 param2 param3 param 4

Is there a way to run it with SMLoadJar?

The jar is uploaded but I get this error when setting EvaluateGroovy: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: neofirma/Signer : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

neofirma.Signer is the class where the main procedure is allocated.

The jar runs perfectly on my machine (OS X) so there should be no issue with java version.

Thanks

AM

The jar runs perfectly on my machine (OS X) so there should be no issue with java version.

not a true affirmation

On Mac the Java version is only 1.6 so this is an issue that might be expected if it is compiled with a later version...

• 3 months later...

This topic is 2803 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.