Server Maintenance This Week. ×

How do I display contents in a field in a web viewer?

This topic is 4352 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I've tried looking for this online but I haven't had any luck so this is my situation:

I have a table with products that have already been published online, Example of the table:

Part number = 123ABC

ID = 123abc

Publish Status = Yes or No

I have another table with different products and notes, sometimes in these notes there are part numbers which have already been published, so my job is to detect the part numbers that have been published and make them link (for example: this is a 123ABC example = this is a <a href="http://www.mysite.com/123ABC.html">123ABC</a> example)

So far I have processed every line successfully and created the links based on a relationship, the data is ready in a new field called "Result", my question is:

How can I display the contents of "Result" in the web viewer so I can have a quick look of the links created and view how the data displayed looks in html?

In a previous version of filemaker we had to use a plugin to export that data into a file, rename the file as html and open that file with the browser running a command but I want to know if there is an option in this new version of filemaker that I can take advantage of and be able to see the results in the spot.

Thanks in advance

This might help:

http://sixfriedrice.com/wp/filemaker-9-tip9-web-viewers-without-the-web/

• Like 1

This topic is 4352 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.