Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Admin Console not showing correct information

This topic is 2521 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have installed FMS16 and FMPA16 locally on my Mac Pro (running El Cap) for testing purposes.  The admin console doesn't seem to be showing the correct information.  It is always listing connections that are no longer present, even after having restarted the server via command line, removing the file, etc.  After uploading a new file to the server, the new file doesn't appear in the admin console, but can be listed via command line.  Access also works by web direct, etc.

Anyone else having issues with the admin console on FMS16?  What did you do about it?  My computer just got all the latest available system updates last Friday, so that shouldn't be the problem.

Thanks!

Does it update correctly when you just restart the admin server part of FMS (without affecting the hosted files and connected users): fmsadmin restart adminserver

(remember to do this with all admin console tabs/windows closed).

That did the trick!  I had tried "fmsadmin restart server", thinking that would do it, but that didn't help.  I didn't know there was a separate command just for the admin console.

Thanks! :beertime:

This topic is 2521 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.