Problem when I use OnLayoutKeyStroke.

tomus007

This topic is 2435 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

i have Problem when I use OnLayoutKeyStroke.

I use Barcode Scanner so I use OnLayoutKeyStroke But I have Ploblem about to click or type other field it's jump to Field Codebot( field for Script Barcode Scanner ) Plaese Help me to type or click other Field

OnlayoutKeyStroke.jpg

Can you show your script?  If I were to guess, I would say that either your script is taking you there, or you're tabbing out of the field/committing a record.  'Amount Tendered is either the last field in your tab order and 'CodeBot' is the first field in your tab order, or 'CodeBot' is just the next field in your tab order

Edited by Steve Martino
typo

Thanks Steve Martino I set Codebot to First Tab and Amount Tendered to last tab but it's Jump to Codebot. I think so create new layout for process to type in Amount Tendered with duplicate this Portal. Can you help me. 

OnlayoutKeyStroke-Process.jpg

Edited by tomus007

I don't think you would need to duplicate the layout.  The problem most likely is with the OnLayoutKeystroke.  That script will fire anytime you try to type.

What is the purpose of the script and can you show the script, or post the file with some sample data?

This topic is 2435 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.