no longer getting number of emails delivered

This topic is 2313 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I've been using CloudMail very happily for some months now. Creating and sending lovely emails to targeted lists. But, just recently when I use the Get Results button, I get "0 delivered, 0 bounced, 0 complaints" altho' there will be tons of views and lots of clicks -- so obviously the emails ARE being delivered and altho' I may not be getting complaints, I am sure there must be at least some bounces.

Has a setting changed that I don't know about? What would cause this and how can I fix it?

I am using CloudMail version 1.02 on Win 10 (with new update - but this started before the new update) FMP11.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Martie

Hi Martie,

You are using a pretty old version of CloudMail. We are currently on version 3.05. I looked and believe I found your CloudMail license and you should be able to use 3.05 with your license. I recommend updating to that version and seeing if the issue persists. You can download the 3.05 here.

• 2 months later...

it's been awhile but I am now wanting to download the new version - but it seems to be for 12 - I am still using 11 - is the new version available for 11?

thanks!

Martie

Hi MartieH,

CloudMail 3 is only supported in FileMaker 12+. It may work in FM11 but it is untested and if you run into issues we cannot offer you support. You can try using last version of CloudMail 2 that is supported in FM 11 and see if that resolves your issue. You can download it here.

• 3 weeks later...

ok, I do have FMP14 so I downloaded the version 3.05 and am trying to use it with FMP14. I successfully created a new campaign and sent it off successfully. But, the same issue is arising. When I try to get results, I get 0 deliverys, 0 bounces, 0 unsubscribed, 0 complaints but 31 views and 1 click (there really was nothing to click in this particular campaign).

I did this from the FMP file that came with the download of the latest version - I did not copy tables and scripts into another db.

When I go to my account on Amazon, I can see the total number of deliveries for a particular time-frame but not the number for a particular campaign, nor are the deliveries noted with email addresses.

Can you help?

thanks - Martie

Edited by MartieH
can't find ticketed support on website

Hey Martie,

Sorry to reference another download, but I believe these issues have been worked out more recently. Can you try this version and let me know if your tracking variables resolve correctly?

http://sc.360works.com/SuperContainer/Files/pro/360/plugins/cm30504

Either way, please let me know and I can make sure we get this working.

Thanks,

Junior Perez, 360Works Support

This topic is 2313 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.