Server Maintenance This Week. ×

One Time Pull Only

This topic is 2389 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I just like to have your opinion regarding on the problem I have met in using EasySync.

Problem: One Time Pull only

Scenario:

1. Sync FileMaker_Mobile in FileMaker_Server (Deployed in AWS) - 1st time successful sync
  2. Add or update records in FileMaker_Server
  3. Sync FileMaker_Mobile again, cannot get records in FileMaker_Server - Unsuccessful sync when pulling data
  4. Add records in FileMaker_Mobile, successful sync in FileMaker_Server - Successful sync when pushing data

Then when I delete the FileMaker_Mobile and copy the original solution again, it syncs again properly, on the second time it wont retrieve records from the server. However if you have updated or added a record on the local version and syncs it again, the added record on the local is stored in the server. Do you have some idea what might cause the problem or maybe you could point me in the right direction. Thank you for your help.

Edited by rmm
Identified what sync (push or pull) I'm having a problem

Not sure what Lee's msg was, but are you aware of the DeviceID and how it's used with EasySync to avoid round-tripping?

Basically, you cannot update records using the same device and see a successful sync.

• Newbies
2 hours ago, bcooney said:

Not sure what Lee's msg was, but are you aware of the DeviceID and how it's used with EasySync to avoid round-tripping?

Basically, you cannot update records using the same device and see a successful sync.

Hi @bcooney,

actually that was really the problem, solved it yesterday from this post:

Best Regards,

rmm

This topic is 2389 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.