Any way I can reset my license?

Desmo

This topic is 1473 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi,

Before using 360Deploy on my proper works database I tried it out on a couple of test files. Now I have come to use it on my proper database I can't because it says I can only change files once per month. I honestly don't remembering changing this already.

Is this something that can be reset on this one occasion or do I have to wait a whole month before being able to use 360Deploy?

• 5 months later...

360Deploy will only let you reset/change the file one time per month. I will remove the reset record for you this time but please be aware of this in the future. Can you please tell me what the registered to name is for your license?

• 1 year later...

I tried running a deployment but got a message that my license key had previously been tied to another server. This previous configuration is no longer relevant, so I reset the license key at https://360works.com/360deploy/reset/. But I am still getting the same error message when I try to run the deployment.

In case you need this information to check what's going on under the hood, the registered name for my license is Soliant Consulting.

This topic is 1473 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.