FMS 16 SSL, problem with port 5003

This topic is 2357 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,
After installing an SSL certificate in FMS16, Filemaker Pro can not verify the identity of my server "s1.childnology.com:5003". ssl-unlock.png.4607f39968241a607a4dd2f84df338a9.png

Get(ConnectionState)  returning 2 but my FMS name is "s1.childnology.com" same as the SSL.

59f1f47a68ee0_ScreenShot2017-10-26at10_06_27AM.png.02c39580bf6438fb1332837ed08578bf.png

I opened the Inbound and Outbound TCP ports 80, 443, 2399, 5003, 16000 in Windows Server 2016 firewall.

If I use FM Web Direct I get a green padlock and no warning message appears

I have checked this and the TCP port 5003 is indeed accessible..... at this point I do not know what else to verify or try.

Please help

Edited by Gilbert13

It could be that you either used a certificate that is not supported.

The webserver support many more certificate types than the DB engine.

Another reason could be that you didn’t include a intermediate certificate or you have used a wrong one.

I haven’t installed a GoDaddy myself, so I am not familiar with their process.

Hi Claus,

I just checked my godaddy certificate and it is indeed compatible with FMS16  "Go Daddy - Standard SSL"
I didn’t include a intermediate certificate, try following the steps in this link https://support.filemaker.com/s/answerview?language=en_US&anum=14176

Concatenate the root and intermediate certificates into a single file it was impossible, Go Daddy just provide a Security Certificate and a IIS_intermediates.P7B file

• 2 weeks later...

This topic is 2357 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.