Invalid parameter binding(s)

This topic is 2338 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi... I have recently installed MirrorSync on a windows FM15Server, successfully set it up using JDBC, downloaded the file to the iPad, changed a record, then attempted to sync.

I was so excited... and then ba..bowww.... Error Last sync failed: com.prosc.sync.AbortException: [FileMaker][FileMaker JDBC] Invalid parameter binding(s).

Is there a clue to where I should be looking or a log somewhere that I could see to find out what the problem might be? Any help appreciated. Thank you

Hey there,

What I'd recommend is to send a bug report. Whenever an error occurs, there should be a button to "Send Bug Report" which activates a process that grabs your logs and sends it to [email protected]. If you don't submit a bug report at the time but decide to send one later, you can still do that from your MirrorSync webpage (usually it's yourserveripaddress.com/MirrorSync). Just make sure to select the same date that the error occurred when sending (you can send logs going back 7 days). You can also include a description about the error and when it happened.

Being able to see your logs is the best resource we have to diagnosing what went wrong. We can see the events leading up to the bug, and see the complete stack trace from the error which is helpful as well. If you want to see the logs yourself, they are located at C:\Program Files\360Works\Applications\logs or /Library/360Works/Applications/logs (whether you're on Windows or MAC, respectively). 

I'll be in touch,

Junior

This topic is 2338 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.