Color codes in filemaker

This topic is 2319 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

21 hours ago, file_maker_help said:

specific color codes in Filemaker

IIUC, this is the purpose of Themes. Just make a Theme using your colors and then you can import that theme into your new files and use it in whole or in parts.

Matt Petrowsky at ISO Magazine has had several videos on this topic in the past that are available at his site, my favorite is called (Re)Theming Solutions. The Video is Free, but you have to be a subscriber to get the file. I was able to create my own file just following the video, and then when I compared it to his, I had nailed it. BTW, I've been a subscriber since April 2004 and have found it a great resource.

I'm currently auditing the video sessions by Matt on how to do things in FileMaker. His Lessons started with the Basics things he calls the Environment, and progressed through Fields and CalculationsData Structure & Schema and is presently is covering  Layout Mode & Design, i.e. Theming.

I hope this helps,

Lee

• Newbies
On 12/12/2017 at 12:32 PM, Lee Smith said:

Matt Petrowsky at ISO Magazine has had several videos on this topic in the past that are available at his site, my favorite is called (Re)Theming Solutions. The

Wow, is that who made the All things FMPro CD (Or some variation of that name) many, many, many years ago?  (1992...1995)

I'm guessing this isn't about themes. And yes, file_maker_help (if that is your real name), as Stephen said the answer is probably yes and there are probably 10 different ways to do it, but we need more details about what you're trying to do.

Welcome to the forums!

3 hours ago, Mike-N-Tosh said:

Wow, is that who made the All things FMPro CD

Maybe this one.

Scriptology: Filemaker Pro Demystified

May 1998

by Matthew Petrowsky and John M. Osborne

This topic is 2319 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.