Mirrorsync java error after power cut

• Newbies

Can no longer connect to the mirrorsync page to download the MirrorSync3ConfigClient.jnlp file, when I try to run it on the server itself I get the following error 'Could not connect to 360works Tomcat Daemon: java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 127.0.0.1; Nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect.

I can no longer see the 127.0.0.1 address anywhere on the admin console of Filemaker.

If anyone can help that'd be great also if anymore information is needed please let me know here and I'll post what I can

Hey Jack,

Based on the "connection refused" dialogue, I think it's safe to assume some networking issue is interrupting your attempt to access your own machine using an HTTP port. Can you make sure your web server is running? This is usually IIS on Windows machines, or Apache on Mac.

Although I'm no networking export, these kind of issues can almost always be resolved by some trial-and-error tinkering. Once your web server is running, and MirrorSync is also running, I imagine the issue should be resolved. You can make sure MirrorSync is running by launching the 360Works Admin.jar which should give you information and control over which of our apps are running. 

In the event you don't have a web server on this machine, which is perfectly fine, you should still be able to access the MirrorSync landing page by appending port 42424 to the end of your URL request. 

If you need a little more assistance getting this up and running, please don't hesitate to call us and ask for me directly. I suspect this wouldn't take us too long.

Junior Perez

360Works Support, 770.234.9293

• Newbies

Thanks for your replies, I got the Mirrorsync process started again without a reboot so I can access the admin parts, only problem now is the IP address of the web server, it was 127.0.0.1 before the power cut but I can't reboot the box as I can't close any files through the admin console (it's crashed) and also through command prompt, it says it the Ip is inaccessible or invalid, I know this now isn't Mirrorsync but if you know anything I could try that'd be great, thanks

Have you tried 'fmsadmin restart adminserver' on the command line? If that's not working, and neither is 'fmsadmin close', then the only thing I know to do is reboot the box, hope that everything opens back up OK, and go to your backups if it doesn't.

• Newbies

Thanks again for your reply, just restarted the server so I can acess the admin console fine, the web publishing engine and web server ip address aren't 127.0.0.1, also the web publishing engine is saying it is a worker machine when it isn't

• 5 years later...
  • Newbies

Hello everyone, 

I have the same error but I don't have a network problem. 

Let me explain: 

We want to migrate the filemaker server to another physical server because on the old server the admin console was not accessible because the new version installed on it was not compatible with the OS version. 

The old version of 360works admin didn't allow me to access it without updating. So we've migrated our filemaker server, but we can't access 360works on the new server. 

I also have another problem. I can install 360works admin on a remote device, I can stop the mirror synch server, restart it, etc.... But when I click on "go to application" it opens my browser and my page is in continuous search.

Can you help me?