This topic is 2055 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi everyone,

i'm posting here my first public solution.

The main idea is to code an application unable to access to other FIlemaker File and get tables and index sizes.

Everything is explain on the first template, please let me know what are you thinking about this.

Thanks.

Tom

size_calculator_demo.fmp12

User : User without password

Hi Tom,

Thanks for sharing your size calculator demo.

I haven't been able to set up a file to your size_calculator_demo, so I must be doing something wrong. Your instructions on the tool are kind of brief and I'm not able to see where I'm making my error. 

Maybe you could embellish your description of how to use it,  so that a blockhead like myself can figure it out. 

Thanks again for sharing,

Lee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Tom,

Wow, I can't Believe that you have not received any feedback on this file. Our records show, that 15 people have downloaded the size_calculator, and I would have thought that at least five or six would have provided you their feedback weather it was, good, bad or otherwise.

I've used your file  it on three of mine, and find that it provides helpful information about them and fortunately for me, none of them had any problem. Maybe my feedback will help to kickstart others to provide their  feedback also.

Those needing more information on installing or using, or just want to provide feedback, can contact Tom via Private Message or post your comments here. You will find him ready and willing to provide any help he can because, he really desires your feedback.

Lee

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.