'Resize to Fit' inconsistent?

This topic is 2013 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a simple script that allows the user to re-login under a different username.  if the user has 'Staff' privileges, the status area is hidden.  Otherwise, it is on display.  This works fine.  But for some reason the 'Resize to Fit' step only seems to work intermittently. The *first* time I use the button and go to a Staff login, it works . . but if I go back and forth a second time, it doesn't, so there's about an inch of dead window space opened up on the bottom of the layout.  Can anyone explain why this is happening? Thanks!  Here's a picture of the script . . . 

relog.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having similar problems with Adjust Window in v17 (Mac)—the layouts won't resize even with Adjust Window [Resize to Fit] entered in a resizing script mulitple times. It also acts flaky between user privileges, too--Admin, no problem, but any other privilege and it won't work correctly.

I found a temporary way around the problem by creating a standalone script that has just one instruction: Adjust Window [Resize to Fit]. So, in the resizing scripts I have, I've replaced the instruction Adjust Window with Perform Script [Resize_to_Fit] and that works.

Edited by Rich
  • Like 1

This topic is 2013 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.