Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Change color images

This topic is 1888 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Dear Sir,

i have 12 Images Random forms are irregular

and i want to enter values (numbers)

depending of these number how can i change these images color

such example:

if value no1 = 10 change color image no1 to red and if the number is 5 change the color to green ( 3 color for each value)

Dear doughemi

thank you again

attach my idea 

1) i want to input 12 data numbers 

2) for each number we have 3 pictures different colors as you say

3) after input data numbers the system appear one of three pictures (condition) if number >5 appear green picture

if number > 10 appear red picture if number > 0 appear blue

at final we input 12 number and appeared 12 picture

Regards

Bilal Ali

BilalAli.fmp12

35 minutes ago, BilalAli said:

he big picture split for 12 piece

That describes a one-to-many structure, as I suggested earlier: one game has many (12 in your example) pieces - so that would require one record in the Games table and 12 related records in the Pieces table.

The missing piece 😊 for me is how many images in total would you have for this. Your file shows 3 different pieces x 3 colors = 9 images. If you have 12 pieces, you should have 12 x 3  = 36 different images.

-
Another thing: there is a way to conditionally format images; if the images are in the SVG format and conform to Filemaker's standard for icon images. Such icons can be used in buttons and in button bars, and you can apply conditional formatting to change their background and/or foreground color. In such case you would need only 12 images.

--
Finally, if you plan to show the pieces assembled together into a single image, then that's an entirely different matter. For this, I would suggest using a web viewer, and change the color of the pieces by modifying the HTML code (somewhat similar to: https://fmforums.com/topic/103625-drawing-in-web-viewer/?do=findComment&comment=470194).

Edited by comment

This topic is 1888 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.