Server Maintenance This Week. ×

How do I correct this Google Calendar Sync error? (java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:...)

This topic is 1851 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

We gave 4 other google calendars on the same server that appear to be syncing normally but one of them gives us this error:

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.prosc.sync.AbortException: Cannot format given Object as a Date

Edited by HALBURN

Why bother putting this forum up as the official 360 Works support forum if you are going to ignore the support posts that are made to it?

I needed an answer to my question today so I could try and resolve this issue over the weekend while our company is down. Not on Monday when messing with our FileMaker server will disrupt our entire company.

Not happy!

Edited by HALBURN

If you need it needed a faster answer, call them or send an email to their support address. 

They are here frequently but not just sitting here clicking refresh waiting for a post. That would be silly. 

From their sit: “Still need help...Contact us at [email protected] (support [at] 360works.com) or call us at 770-234-9293 for more information!”

They are one of the best customer support teams in the community. Reach out buddy. They will help you. 

Thanks for the phone number. If contacting them via the telephone was convenient I would have already called them instead of trying to use their official support forum.

It seems like expecting a response within 24 hours is not being unreasonable. About 50% of the questions posted here go unanswered for days...weeks...months.

Also...if they solve a user's problem here it can help future users that are experiencing the same issue.

7 hours ago, Josh Ormond said:

They are here frequently but not just sitting here clicking refresh waiting for a post. That would be silly.

Aren't they able to subscribe to their forum so they are notified whenever one of their customers posts a question? Taking that idea a bit further...the people that work on Zulu could subscribe to the Zulu sub-forum, etc.

No need to sit here and click refresh.

Edited by HALBURN

I am unaware what they do with it. But at times when the forum software gets updated, the process could be broken or changed. 

If we need urgent support, we never sit back and wait. If it’s something not urgent we would post it here. When we need same day resolution or help we call them. We calmly and respectfully explain or situation and they do the best they can to help. Though even that at times can take a couple days also. Depends mainly on the problem. 

• Like 1

Our entire company was at a funeral on Friday and I was unable to call them. That is why I posted the issue to the official support forum. I needed a resolution before our company reopened on Monday. Now this issue will be a major disruption for us.

I really do understand your frustration. I don’t want to sound like I’m just giving you a hard time. 

I only wanted to point out, the existence of this forum for them doesn’t indicate the fastest response. That has never been the case for any company ever. 

I get you were unavailable by phone. Their support email is monitored as well. Also, I don’t believe they work on the weekend. So you were unlikely to get a resolution before today anyway. 

I feel your pain. I do. I’ve been there with other companies. These guys are typically very responsive through traditional channels. 

This topic is 1851 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.