Perform Find using Script Step "Perform Script on Server" fails

CKonash

This topic is 1645 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,  

I have been trying to figure this out for weeks and have gotten nowhere.  

I have a script that ran perfectly fine on server 17 and it also works when run locally on Pro 17 or 18, but it won't complete a perform find function when run on server 18.   I was wondering if anyone has experienced this and might be able to take a look at my script steps to see if I am causing something that isn't viable in server 18 scripting.  

The Pro or Go client calls a local script called "Send SMS to Server", then the server runs a script called "Send SMS on Server" . Here are screenshots of both scripts that were working on server 17.   

The script kicks back error 401 for no records found.   

I really appreciate your time looking at this and hope someone knows right away what the issue is.

Thanks

Chris Konash

1577376101_ScreenShot2019-09-25at11_17_00PM.thumb.png.1043ff14186da40a5dc3983d181110dc.png

1210180706_ScreenShot2019-09-25at11_16_49PM.thumb.png.8126864d359a10e54f8025c3afb3334f.png

Although you're passing $$SMSMessageID, you are not declaring the $SMSMessageId in the Send SMS Message On Server script. You need a Get ( ScriptParameter). Btw, you don't need this to be a $$var.

Also, you do not need line 10 - Go to Layout, because you can now New Window and Go to Layout in one step.

One more thing, the second script continues even if it fails between line 2-19. 

This topic is 1645 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.