MS6 on same sever as Deploy

This topic is 1633 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,

Please go to the Services Control Panel and find the 360Works Service, then stop and start that service. Then go to the 360Works directory in your Program Files\360Works directory and open the 360Works Admin.jar and make sure the service is running (it will say Stop in the upper righthand corner if it is running) otherwise select Start in the upper righthand corner. After insuring that all services are running, run the installer. If you get any errors throughout this process, send the stderrProscTomcatDaemon logs which are located at the following file path C:\Program Files\360Works\Internal\Logs. If you see multiple files of that type then send them all.

No joy...

I can't seem to get it to install, so i have stopped the service, uninstalled Depoy and MS and tried again but it still results  in the same error - even after rebooting server. 

Hello,

We have not been able to reproduce this issue, and I was hoping we could set up a screen share so I can take a closer look at the problem in your environment.

Please open a ticket with us by sending us a message at: support at 360works dot com

We can coordinate details on how to set up a screen share from there.

Thanks,

Joe Martin

Hello again,

After some more testing, I was able to reproduce this issue in our own environment, and implement a fix for this.  I have a dev build available that I would like you to try, but I'm hesitant to post this on a public forum.  Please reach out to our support, and ask for Joe Martin in regards to this forum post, and I can deliver a build to you that should resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Joe Martin

This topic is 1633 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.