Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Multiple records exist in the Prefs Table Please Fix. error

This topic is 757 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I know nothing about FM Starting Point. I would imagine that you somehow managed to add a new record (or records) in a preferences table, where only one record should exist. And that you need to go to a layout of this table, show all records and delete all records except the first one. With the possible result that you will lose some newer preferences that were added to the deleted record/s instead of to the original record.

As an aside, I am puzzled why the original developer did not prevent this from ever happening, and opted to provide an error message instead - a message which is rather useless to you as the user (as this thread proves).

Edited by comment
  • Like 1

Hello djjaz,

comment is correct. The issue is that there is more than one preference record created in the preferences table. To fix this error, you will need to delete all but one of the existing preference records. The error message should no longer show up after that. If you have any other questions, please leave them here, or email us directly at [email protected]

Thanks,

Jonathan Hogle

RCC Lead Engineer - Project Manager of FM Starting Point

• Like 1

This topic is 757 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.