Zulu 5 and MS OAuth ?

This topic is 376 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,

Since today, my Zulu 4 service is not connecting to the associated MS Outlook account as MS changed their security protocol. Is someone else facing such challenge ? 

Is the Zulu 5 version documented to allow MS OAuth ? Has someone already implemented it successfully ?

Waiting for your responses.

Thank you.

Joel

in v5 you can only connect to MS Exchange onlince server. Local MS Exchange servers are not supported (yet).

• Like 1

@pixi thank you for such hint. As 360Works has not developed/shared any documentation or technical information about version 5, your answer will help all of us.

Still, I have no clue how I should proceed to provide continuous operations for my systems in production using my paid zulu 4 version and without having to pay the full price to get a version 5 of zulu in order to provide continuous operations to my users.

Anyone from 360Works around to give us some more information before spending 1000 US$?

As far as I understood Jesse they are wlling to look into bringing these functionality back.

Maybe it just needs more making them aware how many ppl. need that feature (aka ask him directly)

Hi Joel,

As Pixi said, you will need Zulu 5 supports in order to continue to use it for syncing calendar events with Office365 (local Exchange and outlook.com accounts not supported).

As for licensing, Zulu is a maintenance product. This means that when a license is purchased,  it can be used to register all versions (major or minor) of Zulu released up to a year from purchase. At the end of a year, the maintenance can be optionally renewed to receive another year of updates. If the maintenance is not renewed, the license will always cover versions released when the maintenance was current. If your maintenance is current then you do not need to purchase any additional licensing to use Zulu 5. If you are unsure about the status of your license, please send an email to [email protected] and we can look that up for you. 

As for moving to the new auth method, you will either need to edit your existing configurations and re-authenticate or delete and recreate your configurations. 

Please let us know if you have any questions!

• 2 months later...

Dear All,

Progress update...

Purchased Zulu5 and upgraded an existing server. All good during upgrade process except for keeping the existing Syncs definitions had to redo them.

As for the MS Exchange integration, it does not really work yet as at first try I was asked to get Azure Admin approval.

Once approved, I still cannot make it connecting properly, I have just the "bouncing dot" but no connection set.

- The associated MS user has owner access to the 360Works Zulu App on Azure.

- Restarting the 360works service does not help

- Restarting the hosting server does not help either

Found a tricky way to bypass the blocking situation

Looked at the zulu<date>.log file and found a link like: 

INFO [ForkJoinPool.commonPool-worker-3] com.prosc.oauth.OAuthWorkflow.getLoginUrl loginUrl: https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/v2.0/authorize?client_id=

Copied it and pasted it in my web browser made it happen....

Could you please fix this 360works ?

Thank you.

Joel.

This topic is 376 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.