Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Conditional format in portal based on field in another portal (both related to main table)

Tables are Gigs, Performances, Singers, and SetList Summary.

Gigs is the hub, and Performances is a join table that pulls other elements together.

On the Gigs layout, I have a portal listing the singers in a Gig (bottom right circled in blue). I have a TO called OtherGigSingers on which this is based. The portal lists the names of all singers who share the GigID being viewed.

I have another portal top/center which represents records from Setlist Summary. This table uses GigID and SingerInitials in related records from Performances to summarize information for a given Singer in a particular gig. This related table only has one record for each singer/gig.

I honestly don't know if this can be done, but in instances where a singer is part of the Gig (lower right OtherGigSingers) but does NOT have a corresponding record in SetList Summary, I'd like to highlight the record in the OtherGigSingers portal. I'm not sure where to start - obviously I need to determine if the SetList Summary table has a record for this singer/gig

In the record shown, Lisa Akly (LA) is included in the OtherGigSingers portal because there are records in Performances that contain her initials. She does not have a record in the SetList Sumary table. So her's is the record I want to highlight in the OtherGigSingers portal.

Is this even a possibility? Thoughts and comments appreciated.

image.thumb.png.893194b85b25ac5a1cd8ab7a56d02698.png