Server Maintenance This Week. ×

need examples of FMP sites

This topic is 8045 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'd like to know if any of you can recommend FABULOUS FMP driven web sites - the more, the merrier. I need to find sites by other developers that are classy, easy to navigate and quick to load to be able to show to potential FMP clients.

Thanks in advance!!

Stephanie

FileMaker has a section of their website devoted to client stories:

http://www.FileMaker.com/customers/index.html

Be sure to scroll down. Most of them have links, but again, you have to scroll to the end of each story.

Keith's site is (sorry, Keith) one only a developer could love. shocked.gif

Fitch, "Keith's site is (sorry, Keith) one only a developer could love"

Thank you. Nothing to be sorry about. I take that as a compliment. The site, after all, is directed to the FMPro developer.

bobwhite, one of two conditions is occurring. First condition, the port 591 is being omitted in the url. Second condition, the IT administrator in charge of your machine has set the firewall to not allow you to visit port 591 sites. If it is the latter, your IT administrator has a bug ... )(

Keith,

I forwarded your URL to my partner as he is the one who will be doing the web integration on an upcoming project.

He is getting an 'unexpected error' message as did I just now. Is this because of a max. user limit exceeded?

If so, I'll have him give it a try tomorrow.

Thanks! stephanie

You guys crack me up. Thank you for some informative links from both of you. They have both helped in different ways. (this is good!)

However, Keith, I had to giggle at Fitch's comment. You have some really cool information that I'll go back and check out this afternoon, but coming from a sculptor/new FMP db designer - www.face-first.com, I just look at style a little differently. (insert wink here)

Thanks for the help. I look forward to checking these out!

Stephanie

This topic is 8045 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.