Server Maintenance This Week. ×

This topic is 7706 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Today, April 1, 2003, Store OS officially opened its online doors at http://www.storeos.com

StoreOS is dedicated to providing a high level of service to customers and developers, with a special focus on FileMaker and Mac-based implementations. We sell direct to consumers and businesses, or to developers who may resell the product to their customers.

Our products include bar code scanners, receipt printers, label printers, electronically activated cash drawers, and supplies such as receipt paper (thermal, regular & 2 ply), labels, computer cables, ink, and toner cartridges. We have access to thousands of other products that do not appear on our web site, such as weigh scales, touch-screens, peripherals, and software. Let us know what you

Thank you both!

I'm still a student though. 2 more days then 5 exams... then 2 more years come to think of it!

I love retail and I love filemaker, so StoreOS was a natural thing for me to do in my free time. Plus it's allowing me to test out my database in the real world!

Stay tuned! I'll be adding lots more to the site in the next month.

A lot can change in a week...

Like more products, new shopping cart, better prices, PayPal credit card processing, product search engine, order tracking, and more!

Yup... things are really coming together around here.

Also, we are now a member of the Symbol ParnerSelect Program as an authorized reseller, so we'll be selling Symbol's outstanding line of omnidirectional and hand held scanners, including my personal favourite, the Cyclone M2000 (I'm drooling already)... stay tuned!

This topic is 7706 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.